Horrible looking photos; contrast is too light in my Beverly Park book

Victor/Jay,

Just received a couple personal copies of my Beverly Park book for the first time in a while and I am appalled. This is the 2nd time I've had to inform you of the absolutely horrible contrast on the black and white photos in my book. The first time was in 2012, when the contrast was way too dark. You said you told the printers and they fixed it. Now, four years later it's the complete opposite. They had a nice contrast since I last ordered a book for myself a few years ago, it wasn't "too" dark and the blacks looked good. Now the photos are light gray. WTF? Why did your printers screw with it if when it looked just fine a while ago? It's taken a step backwards and I'm not happy that this is what fans of the book have been ordering. When flipping through all the photos, everything is so light and gray. I've attached 3 samples. It's not just these three photos. It's the entire feel of the book. Too light and gray. Please fix, this is unfair to me, the author, to print photos differently then what they were intended to look like and how they were printed before. Why on earth would they change the contrast? Mind boggling.

Jay

jpg
jpg
jpg
jpg
jpg
jpg

Login or Signup to post a comment