Use the instructions below to correctly convert your PowerPoint 2007 documents into PDF documents.
If you do not have the full version of Adobe Acrobat (does not include Reader), we recommend downloading and installing the free add-in from Microsoft before proceeding. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=9943 to download.
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
2. Open your file.
3. Click the Design tab.
4. Click Page Setup button.
5. Change the Width to 11 and Height to 8.5. If your slides are orientated in Portrait, change the Width to 8.5 and the Height to 11.
6. Click the OK button.
7. Click the Acrobat tab.
8. Click the Preferences button.
9. Change the Conversion Settings to PDF/X-1a:2001.
10. Click the Advanced Settings... button.
11. Change the Resolution from 2400 to 300.
12. Make sure the Default Page Size is Width: 8.5 and Height: 11.
13. Click the OK button.
14. Click the Save button.
15. Click the OK button
16. Click the Create PDF button.
17. Give your file a name and then click the Save button.
18. Your PDF has been created.