These instructions will show you how to update your cover using our cover wizard.
1. Login to TheBookPatch.com by entering your email address and password and clicking the Log In button at the top right.
2. Click the Book Dashboard link located below the logo.
3. In the Published Book Projects section, click the book details button.
4. In the Publishing Status Section:
a. If your book is in the Publishing Complete section, click the Edit Cover link.
b. If your book is in the Publishing Incomplete section, click the Create Cover link.
5. In the Create Cover page, make any changes using the accordion on the left side.
a. Click on the colored bars to reveal the options available. Click the Preview button to view the changes you made.
b. Click the Save Cover button when you are finished and ready to move to the next step.
6. Select whether you want your book listed in the bookstore or not (remember it’s free to list your book in our bookstore).
a. Click No, do not list in the bookstore if you do not want your book listed. Click the Save button to proceed.
b. Click Yes, list in the bookstore if you want your book listed. You will have to provide the retail price and your mailing address for your profit checks. See the Bookstore section in our FAQ page for more details. Click the Save button to proceed.
7. If you clicked Yes in step 5, you will be asked to fill in a synopsis (a brief description of you book) that will be displayed in the bookstore. Enter your synopsis (maximum of 1,000 characters) and click the Save button.
a. If you clicked No in step 5 skip this step.
8. Approve your text and cover
a. Click the View Text and View Cover buttons to review them. If there is an issue that needs correcting click the Upload New PDF button or Edit Cover button.
b. Click the Yes, I approve both the text and the cover check box and then the I Approve PDFs button to proceed.
9. Your cover has now been updated and you will see your books’ detail page in the bookstore.
a. If you selected not to list your book in the bookstore you will be the only one that can see this page. This is where you will order your book from.