In some languages the binding is on the right side of the book and to successfully print a book on our site you will have to create your PDF in reverse order. These instructions will work for the Creative Suite versions.
1. Open Adobe InDesign.
2. Open your file.
3. Go to File > Print
4. Select Adobe PDF as the printer
5. Click the Reverse Order option
6. Click the Setup... button
7. Click the OK button in the Warning window if it pops up
8. In the Print window click the Preferences button
9. Click the Adobe PDF Settings tab
10. Select the PDF/X-1A:2001 option in the Default Settings drop down list
11. Click the OK button
12. Click the Print button
13. Click the Print button
14. Enter a File name and click the Save button.
15. The PDF will open after it has been created.
Please Note: You MUST have an even amount of pages to print your book correctly. If not, we will print your book with an extra blank page before page 1.