These instructions will show you how to upload additional eBook files (ePub, mobi and PDF) that you have not already uploaded.
Please Note: These instructions do not show you how to upload a new version. Please see the Update eBook Files instructions instead.
1. Login to TheBookPatch.com by entering your email address and password and clicking the Log In button at the top right.
2. After you log in you will be redirected to your Book Dashboard page. Click on the book details button to access your book’s detail page.
3. In the Electronic Files section, click the Upload link for the file type you want to upload. In this case we will be uploading an ePub file.
4. Click on one of the Browse... buttons to select the file you want to upload. Once the file has been selected, click the Upload File(s) button.
5. After the file has uploaded successfully a message will pop up informing you of this and asking you to click the OK button to return to the book detail page.
6. You should now be back on your book’s detail page and see that the information for the newly updated file is now being displayed. Reminder that if you want to list the eBook in the bookstore you will have to edit that item before it will show up in the bookstore.