These instructions will show the author how to download the current version of their eBook just in case they can’t remember which version they last uploaded.
1. Login to TheBookPatch.com by entering your email address and password and clicking the Log In button at the top right.
2. After you log in you will be redirected to your Book Dashboard page. Click on the book details button to access your book’s detail page.
3. In the Electronic Files section, click the Download link under the format you want to download. In this case we will download the ePub version.
4. Depending on the browser you are using you may be asked if you want to Run, Save or Cancel the file, Click the Save or Save As button to save the file to your computer. The example below is from Internet Explorer.
5. Once the download is complete you can then either open it on your computer (if you have the correct program) or you eReader.