The instructions below will show you how to download a barcode image for the ISBN you purchased on TheBookPatch.com. The instructions below will only work if you purchased an ISBN Premium Package, the Enhanced and Basic packages do not include the image with the purchase.
1. Login to TheBookPatch.com by entering your email address and password and clicking the Log In button at the top right.
2. Click the My Account link located below the logo.
3. Click on the My ISBNs tab.
4. Click on the Download link for the ISBN you want to create the barcode image for.
a. If you see an N/A listed in the Image column than the ISBN package you purchased did not include the barcode image.
5. Enter the retail price and then click the Create Barcode button.
6. After the barcode image appears, right click on the image to save to your computer.
7. That’s it. You can create as many images as you need, just in case you decide to change the price of your book.