books have not arrived

On 20 Dec 2016 I ordered 8 of my books for $130.56.  They have not arrived. Where are they? Please send them. Thank you, LaRae Free Kerr

3 people have this problem

Can I have an order number please?

Can I have my order number please.

The money from the order that never came was refunded. I would now like to reorder and get another book up. Is all safe and ready to do so?  Thank you.

Book ordered and paid for with credit card on Jan. 21, 2019, but never received. Original order number was 159171. Never received shipping information either. Please send book asap. Thank you.

I received a message sent 4 Feb 2019 that Diane Coffelt had not yet received her order, nor had she received shipping information. Her order was placed 21 Jan 2019 #159171. Please send her the book[s]. Or notify both her and me that the book[s] have been shipped. Thank you.

The books I have ordered on June 07 2019 have not shipped (I did not even receive the shipping notice) My shipping order is #169791. Please send the books ASAP. Thank you very much.

Please note that another order has not been filled.  Please fill it as soon as possible. Thank you. LaRae Kerr

Please fill the order for japjon12345 as soon as possible. Thank you, LaRae Kerr

am wondering where my order is ? I placed it on June 2nd.Order number is :

Please fill order # 169862 as soon as possible. Thank you, LaRae Kerr

Are you asking me to fill order or someone else?

I thought I was sending the request to the Book Patch. I want you and everyone to get the books they order within the three week time period. If you don't get your books, I'll attempt to contact the Book Patch. Send me the information regarding the order, and I'll contact them.

How can I find out the status of Order 187655?
Thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment